3th March

On the 3 of March, I went to the Career Fair 2007 which is the biggest career event held in Singapore. As expected, the Suntec Conventional Hall was filled with people of different ages. The purpose for us to be there was to look out for our ambition and to learn more about them at the fair. This is suppose to let us have a better understanding and gives us a rough idea of what we have to do to qualify for it. It was quite interesting for me but unfortuately did not help much for me. My ambition information,related to F&B were little, but I managed to take brochures and pamplets that were related in a way and hopefully it would come in useful for me. I looked on other jobs and found some really intresting jobs like being a deejay. It inspires me to work as that but it's demanding qualifyication turned me down. Overall, I felt it is a great event to participate in and I look forward to Career Fair 2008!